Ram Death Wobble
Dodge Ram trucks are susceptible to a horrible front end vibration known as the death wobble, but what is it and how to FIX it?…Continue reading article "Ram Death Wobble"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Steering Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- premature tie rod and ball joint failure in the 2007 Caliber
- tie rod failure in the 2007 Caliber
- rack and pinion leaking in the 2004 Ram 1500
- noise from steering when turning in the 2005 Grand Caravan
- rack and pinion steering failure in the 2004 Ram 1500
- strong front end shake in the 2007 Ram 2500
- whining noise from the front end in the 2003 Caravan
The 2009-2016 Dodge Journey likes to leak when it's cold, according to Fiat-Chrysler (FCA).
Good thing summer is on the way:
FCA says an investigation determined power steering fluid lines can leak when the engine is started in cold weather. The automaker says steering will be more difficult but a driver won't lose steering control and no accidents or injuries have been reported.…keep reading article "Journey Leaks Power Steering Fluid When It’s Cold Outside"