There are 514 owner complaints spread out over 3 years, but the most belong to the 2011.
This generation ranks 57th in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 17 times. It's also part of 18 investigations and has 36 TSBs.
- electrical TIPM issue in the 2011 Ram 1500 at 144581 miles
- engine dies while driving in the 2010 Ram 1500 at 51184 miles
- engine lifter and cam issue in the 2011 Ram 1500 at 97561 miles
- electrical totally integrated power module failure in the 2009 Ram 1500 at 105127 miles
- engine engine turns over but won't start in the 2010 Ram 1500 at 58899 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2009 Ram 1500 at 60618 miles