There are 514 owner complaints spread out over 7 years, but the most belong to the 2011.
This generation ranks 50th in reliability out of 59 overall Dodge generations.
This generation has been recalled 42 times. It's also part of 71 investigations and has 147 TSBs.
- electrical TIPM going bad, vehicle won't start or hard to start in the 2011 Durango at 55728 miles
- electrical engine won't turnover, won't start in the 2012 Durango at 48890 miles
- electrical TIPM faulty, will not start, no power in the 2012 Durango at 48039 miles
- electrical alternator failure in the 2012 Durango at 55625 miles
- electrical alternator stopped working in the 2011 Durango at 62007 miles
- transmission shifts hard/jerks in the 2014 Durango at 43000 miles